There are many UK journals that help students publish their research papers on various topics and subjects and help them share their knowledge and information with others. UK covers a big area and there are hundreds of universities and colleges where students work hard to attain degrees in subjects of their choice.
There are many students who want to get their research papers published and want to see how people take their hard work and how well it is appreciated by others. Mass communication is a very important field and there are many students who work hard in this field and write the best papers in this regard. With research and information, these students write the best research paper on mass communication and want to get it published in the top UK journals.
These journals are indexed by some of the top institutes and they only publish the best articles and research papers that are done by students. Not only this, but these journals help students earn better response from their teachers and this also helps the students to work better and enjoy success in the long run.
The papers written by students are published by top UK journals who appreciate the research conducted by students and include reports of case studies, experiments and surveys, discussions of conceptual and methodological issues that help students enjoy better access to readers with their hard work. Keeping in mind the scope and benefits of mass communications, these journals are a great source of information and enable students to move better in their careers.
This article consist a list of 10 top UK journals that publish research papers on mass communications and help students meet and share thoughts with likeminded people.
1. Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism – this journal owes the major responsibility to explore what developments in the field of mass communication mean to the audience and the way audience is influencing the media of mass communications.
2. International Journal of Communication – this is an online, multi-media, academic journal that keeps up with the highest standards of peer review and engages established and emerging scholars from anywhere in the world.
3. International Research Journal of Journalism and Mass Communication – this is an open access, peer-reviewed journal in English published monthly and provides the rapid monthly publication of articles in all areas related to Journalism and Mass Communication. IRJJMC is happy to accept the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence.
4. International Journal of Journalism & Mass Communication – this journal deals with gathering facts and informing the public about local, state, national, and international affairs. An international Open Access journal, all the articles published here are accessible to internet users throughout the world without any trouble. It promotes publication of novel concepts, new methods, new regimens, new technologies, alternative approaches and promises to provide most authentic and complete source of information
5. Mass Communication and Society – this open access journals provides the most updated information and articles on mass communications and how it affects society.
These top 5 UK journals help students publish their research papers on mass communications most easily for better results.